The fact that France ski resorts are so visited is supported by an incredible deal of activities, resorts, excellent ski runs, good arch wire, closeness to the Italian Alps and of course French cuisine and sophisticated wines. And because of that it has many popular ski resorts that are well known for just that. So without further ado, let’s start our journey through some of the most popular ski resorts in France.
- Avoriaz is one of the most popular, most attractive and largest ski resorts of the France. Known for its snowboarding and ski trails it occupies a leading position in the world. It is connected to other ski areas by well occupied ski lifts and so it gives you many choices when it comes to picking ski trails of your choosing.
- La Plagne, made up of a dozen small villages contributes to the diversity of your holiday. The villages are quite far from each other so it is advisable to carefully choose where to stay, because each of these villages is different in the style of development and activities provided.
- Méribel gives you the feeling that you are connected with nature; it is also known for its shopping malls, spas, clubs and many snow recreational activities. Do you prefer modernity, traditional elegance or you type here will have a wide choice.
- Chamonix has the title of the most popular and most equipped winter resorts in the world. One of the benefits is the proximity of the glacier Aiguille du Midi, and just for this reason many come to Chamonix. In Chamonix artificial snow is used to enhance the functionality of your skiing experience even further. Also it is known for being the most luxurious ski resort, not only in France but in the whole world.
- If you are a gourmet, you love good music and theater Grenoble is the right place for you. It provides affordable accommodation and a large number of activities in conjunction with the activities of the snowy slopes. This place is also known for its title capital of the Alps and friendly people. Make sure to visit Grenoble and experience all of its charms.
- Val d’Isere has one of the benefits that other resorts do not have and it is a proximity to the Vanoise National Park so it combines its offer with the beauty of the national park where you can see some of the rare species of animals that live in harmony with nature.
- If you prefer more private paths correspond then Saint-Gervais-les-Bains the place for you. Saint-Gervais-les-Bains has an offer during the whole year because seasonality is not visible. It will blow you away with some of the activities for extreme sports.
Visit this famous resorts, dedicate to yourself, chase away everyday worries of the modern world in these oases. If you have not already learned this is the right time to become familiar with it, you will be fit and relaxed, in harmony of mind and body.