- Avoriaz is one of the most known and largest resort of the Alps. It is a part of Moricizine aria. Besides skiing people can enjoy many others sports. It has beautiful and memorable buildings. The Festival international du film fantastiqued’Avoriaz used to be held here, but also the Tour de France, six times. It is a great place for families. Avoriaz has ski trails through beautiful forests, skiing schools, affordable and luxury hotels and restaurants with most delicious food. From hotels to offer you can find a very cheap variety of services that suit everyone.
- Chamonix is one of the best equipped and most popular tourist destinations in the world. It is located near the glacier Aiguille du Midi. Chamonix occupies the north side of the Alpine peak of Mont Blanc, in fact this peak belongs to the village of Chamonix. Winter tourist center of Chamonix is very visited and popular among sport fans and it offers many opportunities for recreation, relaxation and of course accommodation. At a height of 995 to 4.810 m Chamonix is synonym for mountain and winter tourism. Highest trail of Western Europe is built here. Chamonix uses snow artificially made to increase the amount of natural snow.
- Grenoble throughout the year offers many tourist activities that attract large numbers of tourists. In Grenoble the Winter Olympic Games were held in 1968. It has the title of the capital of the Alps and the sixteenth largest city in France. What attracts tourists among other things are interesting people, quality music and food. The festival of amateur theater is held every year and it attracts young people from around the world. There is a wide variety of restaurants with gastronomic specialties that will not leave you indifferent. When it comes to accommodation there is a wide range of dormitories and hotels that anyone can afford. It also has a variety of beautiful hotels with good services and quality and affordable prices,Angleterre Hotel stands out for its location in the city center.
- Val d’Isere is located in the southeast of France, belonging to the area of Savoie, it is a municipality in the Tarentaise Valley. Val d’Isere is very appealing and a world-famous ski center. Paths go at a height above 3000m, long for tens of kilometers. One of the benefits is that it is located near the Italian border and it borders the national park Vanoise. At this point every year Ski World Cup is held.
- Saint-Gervais-les-Bains is a popular tourist destination on the southeast side of France, which attracts tourists each year. Ski slopes occupies an area of 450 kilometers, it is the third-largest in France. If you prefer lonely trails this is the place for you because one of the many benefits is that on these trails there not many skiers. At this point, seasonality is not so uttered, so many people come throughout the whole year. Some of the activities that attract visitors in this place are climbing, mountain biking, paragliding, hiking and many other.
Skiing is an activity that has a history of about five millennia with origins from Scandinavia and possibly China. As for the modern alpine category it usually takes place in a ski resort or arranged track.